Entiat City Park is the crown jewel of the park system in Entiat. It is located along the west shores of the scenic Columbia River and stretches to the Confluence of the Entiat River. At 40 acres, it is the newest addition to Entiat’s evolving waterfront. Once you arrive, you will find an idyllic peaceful setting to relax or engage in the numerous waterfront activities such as boating, kayaking, SUP, fishing or sunbathing. Or perhaps a walk along the gorgeous ADA accessible trail on the edge of the Columbia River is more to your liking. You will no doubt enjoy the Blue Heron, Bald Eagles, Osprey, and numerous other birds overhead.
Don’t forget your lawn chairs, sunscreen, and sporting equipment. The smile will emerge when you pull in to our slice of heaven.
- 31 RV sites: 29 full-service site with water, sewer, picnic tables and fire pits (2 sites available without sewer)
- 26 designated tent camping sites
- Restroom facilities with coin-operated showers
- 2-lane boat launch, dock and truck / trailer parking
- Picnic shelter (available for rent - see rates below)
- Playground Equipment
- RV dump station
Many community events are held at this location. Such as:
- Summerfest – a delightful fun filled day in the sun where there is ample fun for everyone, young and old alike. Summerfest includes food vendors, arts and crafts, and games for the kids.
- Car shows – offered in the summer featuring hot rods, antique, and collectable treasures for the car enthusiast.
- Future plans – music festivals
Located within 2 miles:
- Baseball fields
- Tennis courts and Basketball Courts
- Grocery Store
|Operating Season Fees||May 1 to Labor Day|
|RV Space (Sites 9-37)||$40.00 per night*|
|RV Space (Sites 41 & 42)||$35.00 per night (no sewer)*|
|Tent Space||$30.00 per night*|
|Extra Adults||$2.00 each|
|Extra Vehicle||$2.00 each|
|Boat Launch||$5.00 non-campers (free to campers)|
|Park Showers||$1.00 (four quarters / four minutes)|
|Off Season Fee**||After Labor Day to April 30|
|RV Space||$20.00 per night*|
|Tent Space||$15.00 per night*|
**Water and sewer not available during off season. Self-contained units recommended.
|Other Park Fees|
|Picnic Shelter - City Residents||$20.00|
|Picnic Shelter - Non-Residents|
|Up to 50 People||$50.00|
|201 & Over||$225.00|
|Special Events Fee*||$300.00|
*Special Events Fees are 10% of gate fees or $300, whichever is greater.
Reserve online at www.reserveamerica.com