The railroad now transported much of the fruit products out of Entiat. The water system was developed by pumping water from the springs near the first town site into a reservoir above the town. The two churches, the Presbyterian and the Friends, built their houses of worship in the residential district. Later, the Christian Church, from the Kanpp’s school house, and the Presbyterian Church united to form the Federated Church.
The school was improved with the large concrete building in 1916, and in 1924, a gymnasium was built which later became the bus garage. In 1921, another fire destroyed the six original buildings and the sawmill that had escaped the fire of 1913. Entiat continued to rebuild and thrive until the construction of Rocky Reach Dam, creating the lake Entiat waters which rose to flood the second town site.
Today, the concrete foundations, the street running into Lake Entiat, and the steps in Silico Saska park are about the only existing reminders of the second town of Entiat.
In May of 1944, the town of Entiat officially adopted its corporate seal and in 1947, the population was 320.